Friday, December 08, 2006

Where in the World (or My House) Am I Posting From?

So we bought ourselves a laptop for Christmas. It got delivered to work today. And now we have our wireless router all set up and running! And, of course, we're waiting to wrap the laptop up until the day we open presents with Kendall's family. HA!

Here's the best part in my opinion...now you'll never know where I am when I'm writing my blog. I could be sitting on my living room couch. I could be munching on breakfast at my dining room table. I could be laying in my bed...naked. I could even be on the toilet...HA!

Personally, my favorite thought is me on the "john", typing "shit". LOL! God, I'm so freaking hilarious!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome! It really is the greatest, I've got the same set-up (laptop and wireless), and it rocks to be able to take the computer anywhere in the house and be online. But please, no posting from the john!

Martha said...

I too, get to be mysterious like that (except I *borrow* neighbors' wireless internet, so I don't pay for it).
Does this mean it's not inappropriate to ask "what are you wearing"? (so, what ARE you wearing? ;-)

haha, random comment: my letter verification said "grkaffy"...giving nickname for my sister when we were little, sounds like I was frustrated at her!)

Viki said...

Lisa can post from the john if she wants - we did a share one bathroom for 2 years...

LisaMarie said...

I am currently posting from my living room while 17 other people sit around playing Guitar Hero and mocking the ones who can't play. Quite frankly, I'm the only Guitar Legend in the room, so I'm bored. And I'm fully clothed. I think I look quite fetching right now...but my lips are chapped.

Mamma Sarah said...

So does this mean we're getting "Dear John" blogs now? LOL!

Sarah said...

I love the fact that you just referred to yourself as looking "quite fetching"....who says that!?!? That's great!

Karen said...

i have no doubt you were fetching!