
CREDIT: Flynet; X1
I got this picture off of the People Magazine website while I was paging through their StarTracks section. I'm seriously addicited to People Magazine.
Here's what bothers me, I thought she was trying to change her image after dumping her husband, right? And isn't she filing for full custody of her kids? How confusing is her current image then? I think she looks great in the picture on the left (as great as Brittany Spears can look) but the one on the left is just scarey. Not only does she look trampy, but that's just a fashion emergency. Where are Stacy and Clinton when we need them?
I'm not saying that Spears ever had a great image, or even taste in clothes for that matter, but this really is just in poor taste. Her sons may see this photo someday, and who wants to see their mom in slutty underwear???!!!??
3 comments:
that's the kicker for me too - your kids will see you like that some day. their little friends will gawk. maybe the "milf" look is what she's going for?
I gotta say though, that's not even a mom I'D like to...*ahem*....
wow! Did you know that she was voted the worst dog owner? Oprah was the best. I almost blogged about her yesterday, but decided against it.
Post a Comment