Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kick Gym & Teddy Bears

5 comments:

Karen said...

what a DOLL!!!!!

Laura said...

Cutie Pie!!!

Maranda said...

Too cute!

Anne said...

He is just so cute!!!!

Mamma Sarah said...

1) Max is adorable and Alex wants "more max", meaning I had to play both videos multiple times. Max is so cute and adorable! Alex also said to the 2nd video "Max tired, he take a nap. Shhhh mommy close his eyes and stay in bed." Which is what we say to him for nap time.

2) I agree with you on your stim package comment. It is hard to see how it is clearly going to help, but only time will tell I guess.

3) Underage drinking? What ever are you insinuating? lol! I can't believe the whole prosecution bit either. But, I guess that's what happens when your famous. Aren't you glad you're not living like a Rock Star yet? :-)