Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Airplanes

Once again I feel as if my irrational fear of flying is confirmed.  Another plane has crashed while landing in Amsterdam.  Nine people died and the plane broke into THREE PIECES.  Two crashes so close together makes me even more afraid to fly right now.  

It's like I have this paranoid feeling that someone is coordinating all of this.  I know that's irrational and it's just coincidental, but still.....

I'm really starting to wonder if I'm developing a phobia.

4 comments:

Viki said...

It's still safer than getting in your car!

Finlands finest said...

Did you notice airfare is also going up??!?!?!

Karen said...

good news - you dont' have to fly anywhere any time soon!

We, on the other hand, are looking for flights to NYC!

Martha said...

whew. Things "always happen in 3s", right? Well, this is the third recent plane crash (second for one with deaths though. Uh oh!). I fly again in April.