So I know some other people having babies and they have been posting their baby bump pictures....some of them aren't much farther along than I am and have ADORABLE bellies. Mine just looks fat right now. It makes me sad. :( I went back to when Karen was 18 weeks pregnant and posted a picture and realize even MORE when I won't post one yet- My belly is no where near as cute as hers was!
So I did some Googling to see what other people looked like at 18 weeks....and it's all over the place! Skinny, fat, it didn't matter, first time pregos all looked different. Some look huge, some look like nothing, and some just look fat like me. Then I read Karen's blog entry for that picture and she commented that she must not look that pregnant. What's funny is that I think she totally did. So maybe it's all in perspective. So it made me feel a little better. :) Good thing we've all been blogging for so long that I can check back on these things. :)
2 comments:
Can't say I have any experience here...but an interesting post none the less. (or is it nonetheless?)
shit, now i want to go back and check it out!!!
Post a Comment