My regular underpants are starting to get a little uncomfortable. Now I'm not ashamed to say that I wear an XL from Victoria's Secret. I love their underwear.
So when the package at Motherhood said, "Purchase your regular pre-pregnancy size," I took them at their word. Yeah. They were WRONG.
I guess Vicky's runs a little smaller....




9 comments:
The last picture is the best!!!
LOL! OMG- I never got a real baby belly so I mostly went up a size and bought the granny kind... Ahhh- but those look really roomy too!
Oh my God, that is hysterical!!!! You could fit someone else in there with you!
And yes, Vickie's sizes run small!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can say that I never purchased prego underwear, so that is totally HILLARIOUS to me. :-D Thanks for the laugh!
Nice!!!!
LOL! Too funny!
ha! that last picture is the greatest!
OH MY GOD. That is absolutely outrageous.
I actually bought sexier underwear when i was pregnant - the real low-cut stuff. Granted my husband could care less as he couldn't see it under my belly...
At least you know that they will fit throughout your whole pregnancy! How funny. You don't plan on getting that big, do you?? haha!
Post a Comment