But I made it. I guess that's all that matters. This is my third Mother's Day since we started trying to have a baby. Which means it's one of the worst reminders of the four times we've lost our own little ones at such at early stage....
I'm trying to focus on our "plan" but this is probably the crappiest day of the year for women who have trouble having a baby. I feel barren. Good thing tomorrow is a personal day.
7 comments:
I was thinking of you today...I figured this day had to be hard on you. *hugs*
Personally, I think Mother's Day should include animal mommies,too. Particularly adorable furry pups who love so unconditionally. *more hugs*
I totally agree with Anne... and I was thinking of you today too.
**BIG HUGS**
Wow, lots of people thinking of you. I was one of them and said a special prayer at mass on Sunday for you. :-)
Animal mommies are just as special and important. I get a mommy card from the kitties every year.
*smooch* your first "official" one will be all the more sweet! anne's animal idea is hte greatest!
there ARE mothers day cards from the dog...may contain the phrase "i puppy love you" (I'm not kidding - that guy I dated momentarily last year gave me one from Milo. Personally, it freaked me out, but I was at a different stage then).
*hugs*. I'm glad you've taken today as a personal day.
I totally agree with the animal mommy thing. My aunt who never had any children has a dog who always "gives" her cards and gifts for holidays (mother's day, christmas, birthdays). Love you!
Thinking of you!! I like the idea of an animals mothers day too!
Post a Comment