*Stomping my foot*
Why does my school district feel the need to torture us? Why must we go the extra two days of school from excessive snow days when we've already met our state required seat hours? I have two weeks of school left. Take a look at the weather for this week in my zip code (45420) at weather.com. Yeah. You see it. 90 freaking degrees. Most likely with humidity.
I work in a buidling that was erected in 1922. Do you think that comes with central air???? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This weather just makes me want to cry! My summer vacation feels so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
everybody's got a point to prove, even the school district apparently
Dude, at least you're not locked in with the kids 24-7....that sucks so much more! Hang in there!!!
That sucks. Sarah is right... It's almost over!!! :-D
we're in the 90's, too. And I do not have AC in my apt (not uncommon for residentials to not have AC). But we do have AC at work...it's TOO cold, actually. I wear turtlenecks with a vest so that I'm warm enough during the day (yet still cold) yet it's sunny and 90 outside....apparently unlike you I look forward to coming to work, hahaha.
Post a Comment