Saturday, February 24, 2007

I HATE Cleaning!!!!!!

Grrrrrrr......I'm ready to call Merry Maids to clean my house. I'm so freaking tired of doing this! It's gross. And I'm getting dirty....Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

Okay, that makes me feel a little better.

Sometimes it just feels like it's never going to end. The cleaning. And prepping. We have to be ready by next weekend. OMG! We have to be ready by next weekend??!?!?!?! Okay, I really should get back to work....

But first, a funny picture of Karen I came across in said cleaning....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Martha said...

when was this picture taken?
I am thoroughly amused at the sign, tho.
Keep cleaning! it'll be fabulous once it's done, I promise.

Karen said...

ha! i remember that picture! it was taken at the zoo! we didn't go down the steep hill, but immediately after that picture was taken we did go see the lions goin' at it! Only time i've ever heard a lion roar in "real" life!

Sarah said...

Hahahahah, I love it! I'm so glad you posted this, it's hilarious! I had forgotten about the lions goin' at it!

Martha said...

A) what happened to the previous post? Wasn't there a picture of you at prom??
B) it's been a while since Sarah W has posted (wtf, now I'm a tattletale? I prefer to think of it as instigating...)

Mamma Sarah said...

Man, Martha IS a tattletale. I've got to get some time to post. I'm trying really hard... there's one that's been in draft since the 21st.

Ahhh the zoo! I need to go through my stuff and find some oldies to scan and post.

Martha said...

of course I'm a tattle tale. I'm one of the "babies" of the family (I'm fairly certain tattling is a youngest-child trait)