Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This was SOOOO Much Fun!


So I've been dying for Sarah to slack and not write in her blog. She's been so freaking diligent about posting within a week's time that I haven't had the chance to play this game yet.....UNTIL NOW!!!!! HOORAY!















This girl's name is Sarah Ford. She's riding a pretty pony.












So is this girl's. She's a senator on her school's council.

















This Sarah Ford is almost brand new!













This Sarah Ford dances ballet.








There's even a Sarah Ford who's written a book!

But where is our Sarah Ford? Probably doing some Tae Bo when she should be writing in her blog! Write in your blog Sarah Ford! Write in your blog!

6 comments:

Karen said...

hahahahahahha!!!!

this might be encouragement for her NOT to write just to see what other research you cna dig up!

Mamma Sarah said...

What a riot! That is too funny!

Mamma Sarah said...

P.s. Will you be playing this game for anyone who doesn't post? That might be tempting just to test it out!

LisaMarie said...

I might be willing to play the same game for everyone....although Sarah Ford is definitely the easiest name to play with. It's more common that Eutsler. Sarah Williams has potential though.....Hehehehe....

Finlands finest said...

I love it!! I wanted to write a missing blogeer report for a ton of people yesterday but held back. Yours is far more entertianing than I would have come up with!!

Sarah said...

You obviously have way too much time on your hands..........but I love it! How funny!