Musings and opinions on a life filled with work, a husband, a toddler, a newborn and two crazy dogs.
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Change
Change is good. I like changing things up. And as I'm sure you've already noticed, I've changed both my blog template and my blog title. I'm sure you can expect even more change in the future. =)
I just felt like it was time for a change of background since there's no freaking snow outside. And honestly, lately I've felt like no one even reads my blog, so the title kind of speaks for itself....
Are you from Cleveland? I keep thinking you were......sorry, no lake effect snow in central OH....Portland gets even LESS snow (but we have mountains). :-) I don't think I could live someplace without snow!
5 comments:
what prompted these changes?
Looks fantastic! :-)
I'm with Karen, what's prompting the changes?
I just felt like it was time for a change of background since there's no freaking snow outside. And honestly, lately I've felt like no one even reads my blog, so the title kind of speaks for itself....
Are you from Cleveland? I keep thinking you were......sorry, no lake effect snow in central OH....Portland gets even LESS snow (but we have mountains). :-) I don't think I could live someplace without snow!
Post a Comment