Musings and opinions on a life filled with work, a husband, a toddler, a newborn and two crazy dogs.
I'm all for posting the funny pictures even if she does decide to post! :-)
What, now we're giving warnings about missing blogger reports!?! I'm tempted to NOT post just cause I know you're dying to dig up some embarrassing pictures....and I don't care if you do!!
HAHAHAHAHA! You should still post the picture.... gives me an idea... :-D
i want to see funny sarah pictures!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm all for posting the funny pictures even if she does decide to post! :-)
What, now we're giving warnings about missing blogger reports!?! I'm tempted to NOT post just cause I know you're dying to dig up some embarrassing pictures....and I don't care if you do!!
HAHAHAHAHA! You should still post the picture.... gives me an idea... :-D
i want to see funny sarah pictures!!!
Post a Comment