Monday, January 15, 2007

It gets worse...

So Kendall came home about a half an hour ago to find me with a fever of 101 and stomach spasms. Thank god I haven't puked. He also was nice enough to bring me some medicine that makes your nausea go away. It hasn't worked yet, but at least I'm sipping some gingerale.

The dogs were whining to go out at about 5 and I had to crawl back up the stairs to the bedroom. Needless to say, I may still have to write sub plans for tomorrow. Ugggggggggghhhhhhh. Sorry to keep whining, but it's better than thinking about my quivering stomach....Thanks for the words of comfort. Kendall has officially diagnosed me with "The Flu". Very doctorly of him....

I'll have to write about his NEW JOB when I feel better. He's calling the doctor tonight to give him a firm yes on wanting the job! At least something good for the day! *****quivering stomach***** Doesn't that just sound gross??

4 comments:

Karen said...

yes, your flu diagnosis is quite official! :) feel better soon!

Finlands finest said...

Feel better soon!!! Have a doc for a husband should help you not have to leave to get a docs prescription and then meds....

Mamma Sarah said...

Hope you get better soon. Can't wait to hear about the new job!

Sarah said...

Ugh, throwing up is the WORST! I actively avoid it at all costs! Feel better soon!