Yes, I'm sorry, I can't call her a flight attendant, she was that big of a bitch. She arrived the same night as the police officer.
We were putting our boys to bed, making sure everyone had what they needed. We were also putting a piece of tape across the door and molding at each room so that if the kids tried to sneak out, the tape would rip and we would know in the morning. We were doing our best to be quiet, but when you have a floor full of 8th graders, there's going to be some noise. It was only 10 p.m.
This stupid stewardess arrives on the boy's floor and tells "The Boss" (he had a busy night) that our kids better keep quiet, or she'll call the cops. He suggests that she might want to get a room on another floor if she's worried, because we'd be waking the kids pretty early. She responded by telling him that she didn't need to listen to a drunk (he had a plastic cup filled with water in his hand) and she was tired after a very long day. She again threatened to call the cops if we were too loud.
I went to help on the girls floor a while later, and while we were completing the same procedure, the same stewardess sticks her head out of a door on that floor! She looked at us and said, "Girls! Could you please be quiet! Some of us have to get up early!" We turned and gave her "the look" that all teachers possess and proceeded to inform her that we were the chaperones and we were doing our best to keep quiet.
I went down to the desk to complain, and apparently, they were already well aware of the situation. She had obviously taken our advice and switched rooms. But she must have been quite the bitch because they just placed her on our other floor of kids. The 7th floor was apparently empty. After talking with the desk staff, I felt justice had been served.
3 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I would totally be the desk person who put her in another room surrounded by kids! That's great!
I guess some people really do get what they deserve!
Def. sucks to be her, but glad that it was taken care of. :-D
Post a Comment