This month's list is devoted to foods that I will eat when I am living like a rockstar....
1. Freshly made muffins every morning- by the maid of course
2. Eggs Bendict every Sunday
3. Prime rib on a weekly basis
4. Those cute little red potatoes that you eat whole
5. Godiva chocolate
6. Morrell Mushroom Quiche
7. Cornish Game Hen
8. Escargot
9. Caviar (who cares if 8 and 9 are gross? Rich people have more expensive taste buds, that's why they like it!)
10. Anything made in France
It's not my best list, but still amusing. I promise next month's list will be better!
8 comments:
I would actually pay money to NOT eat most of the things on this list! If I were a rockstar I would eat pancakes every day!
You have to be a rockstar to eat godiva chocolate? you can get it SUPER cheap by either working for Godiva or Campbell Soup - like POUNDS of Godiva for just 3 bucks)
Yeah, you could do much better than this! How about gourmet stuff that sounds really fancy? "fresh grilled filet of halibut with dill creme fresche, strawberry mint compote, and sauces of lemon and orange curd"?
:-)
Escargot is not gross as long as it's prepared correctly. :-) I've never had Caviar, but it's one of Ashby's (the other cats won't touch the stuff) favorite. :-)
I guess my list just proves that I'm not really a rockstar....now Viki on the other hand, sounds like she has some experience.
No, I just know how to bullshit. You, on the other hand, have it tight with The Boss, proving that your rockstar status is far greater...
You could always hire a personal chef (and not have the maid do your cooking). :-)
As far as No. 10 goes, I've had lots of vile stuff that comes from France, so be careful what you wish for.
Post a Comment