Musings and opinions on a life filled with work, a husband, a toddler, a newborn and two crazy dogs.
I was right! I knew you were having a boy. Congrats!
Jo'Bama for President!
Oooh, I was so right! Congrats!!!Go Go Jo'Bama!
i'm now even MORE intregued as to what Jo'Bama will look like.... :)
Thanks for sharing the gender, I can't wait to see him!
I was thinking a boy for you two! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you.
Wahoo! Thanks for sharing! :) A boy, how fun.I hope you had another great shower weekend.
Little Mose :-)
YEAH!!! Go Jo'Bama
Won't it be nice to have a child born right before a president who belongs to the correct party, rather than a president belonging to the other one the way we were? :-)I forgot, what was the M name for a boy?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I was right! I knew you were having a boy. Congrats!
Jo'Bama for President!
Oooh, I was so right! Congrats!!!
Go Go Jo'Bama!
i'm now even MORE intregued as to what Jo'Bama will look like.... :)
Thanks for sharing the gender, I can't wait to see him!
I was thinking a boy for you two! YAY!!! I'm so excited for you.
Wahoo! Thanks for sharing! :) A boy, how fun.
I hope you had another great shower weekend.
Little Mose :-)
YEAH!!! Go Jo'Bama
Won't it be nice to have a child born right before a president who belongs to the correct party, rather than a president belonging to the other one the way we were? :-)
I forgot, what was the M name for a boy?
Post a Comment