Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'd like to be posting "after" pictures, but the stupid weather is keeping the landscaping man away and my yard isn't "aftered" yet! Grrr.....

5 comments:

Laura said...

Shew...I was getting worried that you were going to forget and I wanna see!

Finlands finest said...

I cannot wait to admire your new yard!!

Martha said...

You caught me. I've been checking back daily for the "after" so thank you for the update. :) You were right, it is keeping me in suspense.

Mamma Sarah said...

Bummer for the crappy weather. Hopefully they are able to squeeze you in to some of these "slots" we have been given with the sunshine. :-D Looking forward to the after pictures.

Martha said...

I'm still waiting!

Have they done it yet and you're just waiting to upload pics, or are you still having crappy weather? If you're still having crappy weather, don't worry - sunshine and heat must be coming your way as we're finishing up about 4 days of it...