Saturday, May 31, 2008

?!?!?!?!

What is that? A UFO? The Rorschach inkblot test? If it is, what do you see? I'll tell you what I see on Monday......

11 comments:

Martha said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I've been hoping to get this news every time I click on your blog!!

Now that we have the photo, you know we want details!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm so happy for you and Kendel!!!

(ok, I'm obviously assuming this is finally YOUR baby news, and not your brother's or sister's or something....)

Martha said...

PS - it was the Chinese food, wasn't it? ;)

MommaCarbzilla said...

I see a PEANUT! Yay for peanuts!!!

LisaMarie said...

Yes, it is ours. Well, it's mine. I can't confirm that it's Kendall's just yet.......more on Monday.

ps. You like the teasers, don't you?

Martha said...

(one of these days, I'll spell KENDALL correctly!)

Anne said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been hoping and praying!!!!
I can"t wait for details!

MommaCarbzilla said...

YAY!

Karen said...

SHE's so cute! :) So glad that you have such wonderful news to share!

Finlands finest said...

Lisa! I am soo happy for you. I have been praying for this for a long time! Congrats and take it easy! Rest lots!! Stay Healthy. :) This is soo exciting!

Martha said...

Time to truly become a kept woman for a few months!! ;) You deserve it, as does the baby. :) :) :) You could get a bell to ring so Kendall knows when to bring and feed you grapes and strawberries and fan you while you watch TV. ;)

Mamma Sarah said...

I'm SOOOOOO happy to hear this exciting news. Congrats to you and Kendall! I will keep all 3 of you in my daily prayers!