hmm. Yellowtail's cab blend (the one with the yellow label) pairs GREAT with buttery salty popcorn. That could be close for buttery, artificial cheesey, crack aka msg....Plus it's only $7 a bottle. But yea, Trey probably has much better insight...
I'd go with Little Penguin merlot, actually, and I almost never recommend a merlot. It should be right around $6 a bottle, and at our Binny's they'll have Little Penguin on sale for $6 a magnum every once in a while, allowing for more wine to go with your Cheetos. :-)
I have to tell you Lisa, all of this cheetos talk made me have to pick some up on sunday. So yeah, if I lose the fitness challenge for work this week...its your fault :) jk
11 comments:
hmm.
Yellowtail's cab blend (the one with the yellow label) pairs GREAT with buttery salty popcorn. That could be close for buttery, artificial cheesey, crack aka msg....Plus it's only $7 a bottle. But yea, Trey probably has much better insight...
I was thinking of a merlot or red wine...
I'd go with Little Penguin merlot, actually, and I almost never recommend a merlot. It should be right around $6 a bottle, and at our Binny's they'll have Little Penguin on sale for $6 a magnum every once in a while, allowing for more wine to go with your Cheetos. :-)
oh geesh
I have to tell you Lisa, all of this cheetos talk made me have to pick some up on sunday. So yeah, if I lose the fitness challenge for work this week...its your fault :) jk
I heard on the radio this afternoon that they have strawberry flavored cheetos in China....
I can honestly say I've never heard this question before...I'll get back to you.
Strawberry Cheetos? I thought that the "Chee" part meant they were cheesy - are they adding strawberry to that?
Tag Tag Tag Tag!
Viki, do yo think Chee is good for the Chi?
I think it is. Afterall, most people are so happy while indulging in CHEEtos.
:)
Tagged! you're it!
Post a Comment