Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Weekend Starts Today Because I Took Tomorrow Off!


Thirteen Things I need to get off my chest

1. I'm annoyed with several people right now but won't give any of them the satisfaction of knowing it.
2. It probably wouldn't matter to most of them, even if they knew I was annoyed.
3. It annoys me more that I'm letting them annoy me.
4. I have a boy at school who I want to choke some days.
5. I feel bad for this same boy because I don't think anyone else likes him.
6. I also feel bad because sometimes when he annoys me, I think that he brings this dislike from his peers upon himself.
7. I'm so lazy that I'm paying someone else to pack and move everything in my house.
8. I downloaded a ringtone to my cell phone and didn't tell my husband because he'll yell at me.
9. It's Uptown Girl by Billy Joel.
10. I'm secretly going to download another one because they're fun and it's addictive!
11. Anne makes the list for pointing out that I forgot to put 11-13.
12. I suck at card games and I hate that. My brain just doesn't get them!
13. Personal days are only for "things you can't do outside of the regular work day"...my personal day is definitely illegal then! I can't tell you what I'm doing, someone might be reading!!!!

Okay, so my list started serious and ended funny. It made me feel better by the end, so it served its purpose!


9 comments:

Martha said...

That's a cute list.
I know a couple guys (late 20's, not 8th graders) who annoy people intentionally. I found out they both do it b/c they would rather do it on purpose than find that they naturally are just that annoying (obviously insecure and low self esteem. Both are great people...thankfully they don't know each other, one is in OH, the other OR (Ok, CA for the moment)).
Why let others affect your mood (I know, it's sooo hard not to let it influence). Laugh it off...eat some Taco Bell or whatever nasty food does it for you (for me it's ice cream) and LAUGH. :) Great. I just put myself on your people-who-annoy-you list, didn't I? :)
Wait. Kendall would be made you spent 2 bucks on a ring tone but would pay someone to pack the house?? in the grand scheme of things....

Sarah said...

Dude, you crack me up!

I think Martha hit the nail on the head about the kid and insecurities, I've seen a lot of kids like that.

I also have numerous people annoying the hell out of me, and I'm annoyed that I'm annoyed. I feel ya.

Anne said...

Where's the last 3? :)
I say seek revenge....Annoy them more!!!!

Ooh,and another thought, spawning from what Martha said...Download a ringtone that will play specially when the movers call you....*evil grin*

I'm in a deviant mood. I'll blame the ice cream sandwiches.

LisaMarie said...

LOL! I totally didn't catch that I only put 10 instead of 13!

Karen said...

seriously, i've been working on a 13 list for two weeks and can't come up with 13 items! Don't feel bad!

Finlands finest said...

Crack me up. I try to never let people have the satisification of knowing they annoyed me either. :)

Martha's point on the ringtone versas movers is a good one. He supports your laziness and not creative self expression?? hehe

LisaMarie said...

I guess I should clarify that the HOSPITAL is paying for the move.

Finlands finest said...

You've been tagged, check out my blog for details!

Mamma Sarah said...

Tag you're it, check out my blog for details!