Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Like the List


Thirteen Things I've Learned During Kendall's Residency
1. Money is only important if you think it is.
2. Your job should be fun or at least enjoyable.
3. True friends listen and only tell you what you should do if you ask them.
4. Sharing personal information with your boss can be a very bad thing.
5. If it's free, be careful. It wouldn't be free if they could sell it for a good profit.
6. Always triple reference before hiring a contractor.
7. Eatting fast food three nights a week WILL make you gain weight. Even if you eat the "good stuff" on the menu.
8. I am content to spend long periods of time by myself.
9. I've come to learn I need that alone time. It helps my marriage.
10. Writing in a public setting is a great outlet but also takes great courage.
11. I am much less concerned with others opinion of me. I am more confident in who I am, what I want, and what I believe.
12. I'm am much stronger than I ever thought I was. I never would have thought I could make it through 4 miscarriages and STILL keep trying to have a baby.
13. Hospital food sucks everywhere.

5 comments:

Finlands finest said...

Loving it!! I especially like #13. I also learned #7 the hard way. :)

Anne said...

Cool lists! I can't think of 13 interesting things to say all at once like that.

Karen said...

yeah, 13 items is quite a bit!! very good to even come up with 4!

Mamma Sarah said...

Nice list. Seems like you have learned quite a bit during his residency!

MommaCarbzilla said...

Lisa- you are absolutely one of the strongest people I know... and not just because of what you have here! I wish I had just as much courage as you carry in your little pinky!