Monday, March 05, 2007

Well, It's Done!

So we signed all of the paper work to list our house today. Aaron is coming over tomorrow to take pictures to put on the web. We're going to set up a virtual tour! Now everyone that has never been to our house (most of you have) can see what it looks like. And those of you that HAVE been to our house, can admire how clean it is! LOL! I'll let you know when the tour is set up and how you can view it.

We worked our asses off. I really hope it pays off. Our realtor seemed pretty happy with it. I know he wasn't happy that we opted out of replacing the carpet. And I defintely know he's not happy about our asking price. But we'll never know if we can get that price if we don't try asking. We can always go lower later.

We have a few more projects to finish in the next couple of days, but overall, the house is show quality. On the list to still do:

1. Railings- They need to go up so our house will pass FHA inspection.
2. Caulking in the kitchen- we just haven't had time, but it doesn't take long and dries fast
3. Bulk Pick-up- We have to get the trash people scheduled to come take our huge amount of trash. We've been leaving it in the basement until we call. It needs to be hauled out this week.

I really can't believe it's finally done and officially "For Sale". I'll take a picture of the sign in the front yard when it shows up! Hooray! Somebody hurry up and buy my house! Tomorrow I'll tell you about the new house we found that we're touring with our realtor on Thursday. It may be "the one"......if only we can sell!

5 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

How very exciting. Good luck!

Finlands finest said...

good luck!! My Chicago house closes this friday! I definately know the stress you are going through!!

Karen said...

what happened to the old "one"??

Anonymous said...

good luck with every lisa!!! i will keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

Sarah said...

Dude, I can't wait to take the virtual tour, those a freakin' great!