1. Let me start out by saying that in the amount of time between when I blogged last and now:
a. All of my utilities still functioned
b. No one repossessed my car
c. My credit report was not ruined
You know who you are and why I am blogging that....TE HE!
2. You know it's time to do laundry when you no longer have any clean underwear.
3. I went down to the basement to get said clean underwear and wanted to cry after seeing the sheer volume of CRAP I am going to have to go through when we move in 2 1/2 years.
4. Tall Stacks would have been a complete waste of my hard earned money...if I'd spent any of my hard earned money that is. The cruise we went on was sub-par. Terrible food, too many people, very little organization on the crew's part. The entertainment was WONDERFUL. It was the only thing that made the cruise worth while.
5. I'm LOVING Heroes. I think it has a catchy story line and it keeps me wondering from week to week just like LOST.
6. I have a three day work week, and you don't. I took yesterday off to go to the doctor...it was icky and no real answers were given. I have Friday off because of Western Ohio Education Associaton Day. Hell yeah! You're jealous, you know it!
7. How exactly did that fish biscut taste on LOST last week? They seemed to like it. Sawyer and Kate kept eatting it. Did it taste like fish? Or was it shaped that way just to demean them?
8 comments:
I love a nice crunchy fish biscuit with a bowl of Dharma-Os.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yeah for no work Friday! Woot! My union dues at work...
LOL to the missing person comment and the clean underwear.
Enjoy your Friday off.
Hooray for HEROS. It's wonderful how it keeps you wanting to watch the next week to see what happens.
I am addicted to heroes too!!
what the hell is Western Ohio Education Association Day?!?! Sounds super-bogus! enjoy the time off though.
YAY, you're back!
As I read your blog I got to thinking, and I'm wondering if it's bad that I could go almost two months without doing laundry and never run out of underwear. Hmmmm.
LOL! Yes, that is bad that you can go two months without doing laundry!
How did you not already have the day off on Monday? It was Columbus day...
My only cruise experience was the opposite - everything was good EXCEPT the entertainment.
Post a Comment