Friday, March 10, 2006

Life before People Magazine

I really don't know how I lived before I started subscribing to this bible of American culture. I look forward to People magazine day every week. I've even blogged about People Magazine Day before. And another one has rolled around.

Here's how truely obsessed I am with it. My house is a shit hole right now. Am I cleaning it? Am I folding the Mt. Vesuvius of laundry piled up in the office behind me? Have I washed the dishes from last night's tacos? Of course not, I'm going to sit here and read People!

It's a Special Double Issue! How could I resist! And I should note, this isn't the current cover, but I needed a visual for you all to appreciate!

3 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

Oh the joys in life! Screw household chores... :-D

Karen said...

i have to admit that after reading your copy at your house one evening i got jealous and asked for (and got!) a subscription for Christmas.

I too love the joy of such trashiness. In fact, once i'm done i give 'em to my dad to read and then we pass them on to Jim's mom. At least my dollar an issue is brining many people joy.

And cruise better marry holmes or i'll get feisty!

Sarah said...

Maybe you guys should start your own support group...."People addicts anon."