Let me just say, that doctors need to get over their GOD complex. And I make sure I tell my husband this all the time...YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS. The patient is the boss. We pay YOU to fix us. And if you piss us off, we will go somewhere else!
I think that many older doctors are still living in the glory days when patients didn't question them. They need to realize that in today's world people are more educated and have the RIGHT to question the doctor's decisions and treatments.
When I ask my doctor why she isn't running tests, I deserve an answer. And I shouldn't have to wait two weeks until I'm sitting in her office (putting another 75 bucks into her pocket) to get that answer. Because I PAY her enough to get some answers over the phone.
Okay, I'm done.
1 comment:
Oooh, that bullshit gets me so riled up. My dear friend has been fighting cancer and the doctors, I'd say, are just as bad as the disease. They are so demeaning/demoralzing towards their patients. Glad to see at least a few future docs won't be like that.
Post a Comment