So, I'm known for having odd dreams. A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I made a deal with Teri Hatcher to pick up my cousin Grant in a limosine in New York City. That kind of "weird".
Last night, I had yet another odd dream, and of all the people to particpate, it was my 1320 roommates. I dreamt that my roommate Viki was getting married (again-too the same man, don't worry Viki!) to Trey in this HUGE church. Even more huge than the one they really got married in. All of her roommates from college (myself, Karen, Sarah Ford) were bridesmaids. But there were some problems...
Firstly, the florist showed up with one measly little centerpiece and we were attempting to create several birdesmaid bouquets from it. It wasn't working. So we gave up. And my mom cut some roses from her buses in the front yard (that strangely looked like it belonged to Bree VanDeCamp). We then basically did a dance number down the aisle, nothing coordinated though, and were all set to see Viki get married.
For some reason, Viki was nervous. She was breathing heavily and couldn't get out any of the words. So we hauled her BACK down the aisle. Which is where the dream got really crazy. Then half of Viki's "relatives" came dancing back down the aisle in outrageous outfits that looked like they came out of the movie Dirty Dancing...and if I'm honest, I think they were doing the same dance that Johnny did down the aisle at the end of the movie with his dancing buddies. ("Nobody puts Baby in the corner!")
At that point, we got Viki BACK down the aisle and things seemed to be going smoothly, so I left the ceremony (I know, weird) and headed over to the reception. When I arrived I had an ammaretto sour on my mind. I tried to order one from the bartender and he said, "Sorry, only German Club members can order from the bar." He then said something to me in German and since I couldn't respond he said, "See, you need to go over there, you're not German." Which for some reason really ticked me off (I am German) and I stormed over to the "guest" table where I proceeded to down a glass of Warsteiner.
Once the bride arrived the dream gets fuzzy and I think I may have woken up. I just felt the need to share this oddness, because I never dream about Viki! She lives thousands of miles away in Italy! Why would I suddenly dream she was getting married?? Again????
I guess my brain was just trying to say, "Get in touch with Viki, you haven't talked to her in forever." So Viki, this is my strange way of saying Hello. I've been thinking about you...hehe!
1 comment:
Must be the season for weird dreams...I've dreamt about high-school people the last 3 nights in a row, but it's like people are all meeting up somewhere...like a reunion of sorts...it's very weird. Maybe it's because of your BLOG! Hahaha! (I love blogs!)
Post a Comment