Update on Life:
- I have a cold. Ick. :(
- We are back to the doctor again this month for baby #2. I'll keep you posted
- Max is waking up every day at 5-freaking-30!!!!! We don't know why or what to do. Any suggestions?
- Kendall is working crazy hours at Urgent Care because after October he may not be able to get very many hours there. Long story.
- I am ready for this freaking hot weather to go away and fall to arrive. I love my fleece vests! They hide my fat! Bring on the 40 and 50 degree weather!
Byyyyeeeee!!!!!!
5 comments:
I want the warm weather to stay - I love running out the door in the morning in a tank top and with wet hair. I save so much time that way!
dude, i'm behind. just seeing this post a week later. Grrr to my blogroll not updating your private blog automatically.
i'm totally with you on the fall weather. My cutest clothes (sweaters!) are all fall outfits!
I totally agree with fall needing to hurry the heck up. While I'm not looking forward to the heater kicking on, I sure am done with this summer heat and humidity!
I like the summer weather too. I just don't want to stop wearing sandles. :)
I'm with you on the fall weather, this summer was too freakin' hot! But at the same time, I'll be recovered from surgery just in time to start wearing long sleeves and hoodies, haha!
Post a Comment