Tuesday, February 09, 2010

SNOW!

This snow is awesome. I don't have to shovel it (we have a guy that comes with his truck), I don't have to go to work in it (SNOW DAY!), and it's looking like it has great potential to make a snow man (Max's FIRST)!

I'm going to try to get some additional pictures up later of Max out in the snow!. It comes up to our knees in the back yard! CRAZY!





5 comments:

Karen said...

well, since you love it so much you'll be sure to drive in it on Sunday right!? if you get snowed in you can cuddle with sarah and viki!

Laura said...

Looks fun...by the way, cute hair!

Mamma Sarah said...

No snow this weekend!!! We're too hot for that!

Finlands finest said...

I really like your hair in the pic of you and Kendell! Does it take a lot of work?

LisaMarie said...

Jen- Nope! Just got bored and flipped it out with the flat iron. My hair kind of does it on it's own from my hair cut. Just a different way to style my hair sometimes. Used to wear it that way all the time. But thanks! :)