They didn't even have a mattress for him on Friday for his crib! I have made Kendall promise that he won't leave him if there is no mattress. I have two people lined up to watch him if there isn't one. *sigh* I shouldn't be having to do this.
Maybe I should have picked somewhere that was close to my work, and not my home. Then I could pop in and visit with him more, like Karen does. Always something to consider when looking for next year.
I'll let you know how the day goes. I'm really not worried about the kids at school. I'll bark, they'll jump. It's missing Max too much that I'm worried about! :(
7 comments:
Lisa - I'll say a little prayer for your first day back!! I was worried about leaving Wes, but I was fine once I got to work. I was so busy that I hardly had time to think of anything else. I hope you have a good day tomorrow! Love ya, Honey!
I like three things about having daycare close to work:
1) i can go visit during lunch which i do frequently
2) on my way back from an appointment i can do random spot checks. I check for big things like unsupervised kids and little things like how messy the floor is
3) i'm with Nicole longer. Even if it's just car time we talk and sing to the radio.
I'm sure everything will be fine!!!
I'm sure things will be fine, too. Hope your first day back is going well. :-)
Good luck! Summer is just around the corner,,,
I was thinking of you today and hoping that your first day back went well for both you and Max. Too bad I don't live closer, I would watch him every day for you!
how are you doing??
Post a Comment