


Max was in a pretty good mood this morning when he got to spend time with his Great Grandma and Grandpa. I was really happy to get these shots. Someday Max will hopefully appreciate them. My grandparents are both almost in their 90s...there is not guarantee that they will live long enough for Max to remember them the way I remember my great grandma.
Right now I am enjoying some alone time upstairs in the bedroom while Kendall and my mom juggle the fussy boy back and forth. I'm waiting for them to both quit and hand him off to the boob....which is inevitably what everyone seems to do when they can't calm him. My mom has generously offered to come back down when her bosses go to Florida in a few weeks. I've decided to take her up on the offer. I could really use a day where I can get my hair cut and maybe a pedicure. If she comes down, I can do that....and we can finally get all of those boxes of Christmas decorations back into the basement.....
4 comments:
Oh how wonderful that your grandparents are able to meet their great-grandson!! How fun! Max is such a cutie - but I'm sure you don't need me telling you that.
:)
Love the big smile he is giving them!
And he wasn't even pooping! That was a real smile! :)
those are good pictures!! ones for all the family to get copies of.
Post a Comment