1. I really don't want a c-section. I was watching the video and thinking how jealous I will be if Kendall gets to hold Max for a whole hour while I have to lay there while they sow me up. Not to mention the fact that it sounds incredibly painful to recover from. I know that I have to do whatever is best for the baby, but part of me hopes that I'll go early and we won't have to worry about him being too big.
2. Did you know there is more than one way to be "romantic"? I didn't until I watched this ridiculously cheesy video today. At least they didn't try to "demonstrate".
3. Putting a clothespin on my finger cannot possibly be as bad as childbirth. Yet the instructor thought it would put some of the pain in perspective for us while we practiced breathing. My clothespin didn't even hurt...that's how I know childbirth has to be worse.
4. #1 from yesterday is still the most valuable thing I learned from the whole weekend.
5 comments:
On #1 from yesterday (#4 from today):
A) your doctors and husband have already seen it AS IS!
B) if it still bothers you, why not go get a Brazillian wax NOW (I saw you're due in approx 4 weeks, right?). you can either get it maintained around that time, or it'll still be fine anyway and it can be a one-time deal.
:)
Enjoy.
You have held the baby for nine months!! :) Obviously I have never been pregnant, but I think after giving birth I would be ready to share the baby with my husband. :) I do think it is cute that you would be jealous of him for holding your baby for an hour while they stitched you up!
Hey Lis- if it makes you feel any better a good chunk of that time away from you is going to be while the baby is weighed and cleaned up anyway. Then Kendall will have to share with you- he can hold Max close so you can still give Eskimo kisses and snuggle. Stitching is a reality no matter which way the baby comes out.
No matter which way Ryann came out I wanted Mike to hold her first. I got to hold her for 9 months and now it was his turn. I will say though that with everything you have been through to have Max you are allowed to be selfish :-) If Kendall wants a first with Max you can let him have that first diaper change ... haha!
Isn't your hoo-ha kept more intact if you have a c-section?
Post a Comment