So last night about midnight I woke up with an upset stomach. Kendall was sweet enough to get up and get me some anti-nausea medicine from the cabinet. It knocked me out pretty good and when I woke up to my alarm at 6, I could barely move. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. Kendall told me I should try showering. I distinctly remember telling my body to move faster, but it wouldn't. Afterwards I got back in bed and slept another half an hour.
I managed to drag myself out of bed again at 6:45 and finished getting ready for work. Once again, everything felt very slow. I ate some toast and then headed to work. I honestly don't know how I didn't crash the car. I barely remember the drive to work and when I got there I felt in a total haze. I only made to the beginning of 1st period before I decided I had to go home.
I wrote up my sub plans, got my second period kids started on their work and waited for the sub. I also had to plan for a sub for tomorrow morning because I'm supposed to go to a conference. I hope the quiz I wrote for tomorrow makes sense.
I got home and laid down, finished a book I was reading, and watched a little TV. Most of which I remember. Kendall came home for lunch and I ate some raisin toast. It sat Okay. I had already had some "lower end issues" in the morning. I passed out at about 2 while watching Style TV and woke up at 4:30. I woke up with a pretty clear head but a still iffy stomach.
I've decided to put myself on the BRAT diet and see if I have poopy problems. I guess I'm kind of feeling like Milo right now. But I didn't have any accidents on the carpet. :)
7 comments:
Sorry to hear you were under the weather. Must be something going around! Wow!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
I soooooooooo don't mean to laugh, but the "feeling like Milo" comment has me laughing. out loud. still. I'll probably still laugh about it tomorrow, too...
I hope you are feeling better!!!
Poor Lisa! Get some rest and feel better. :)
i laughed out loud at your comparing yourself to Milo! Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if i should be embarressed or not but i think Nicole has officially gotten 4 adults sick now - you and Kendall, me and my uncle Tom. GEESH!
HAHA I am glad you didn't leave any messes on the carpet!! Hope you feel better!
yup. hahahhaha. still laughing about the Milo comment today. I think it's because I had to see, smell, and spend over 5 hours cleaning up HIS messes. (and reiterated I am sooo not an animal person. I mean that was all over my HOME). Just so y'all don't think I'm too evil, he wasn't feeling bad, at least by Tuesday NIGHT, as he had his appetite back and was trying to run and jump and play.
I think he emptied his entire digestive track on my carpeting as last night, before I fed him a little, I could hear his tummy growling. It was so cute!
I hope you are feeling better. Wow, watch out for that Nicole. She's dangerous (and soo adorable apparently you can't help but get whatever she's got. Even when it's projectile from every orifice)
Post a Comment