Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Boy

He got a Friday detention because he was unaccounted for THREE times today from other people's classes. One of which was during his call for pictures. All three times he was found in the boy's bathroom by the office. I told the assistant principal (Bob) I was going to write a sign that said "(Insert Name of Kid)'s Club House" and post it on the door. LOL! I bet Bob a buck that he wouldn't show up for school this Friday. Bob says he'll just put him in In-School Suspension.......

*SMIRK*

I know, I'm bad.

5 comments:

Mamma Sarah said...

I love the pic of the pup on your blog! :-)

I love that idea of the bathroom clubhouse. Hopefully you'll win the buck!

Anne said...

mwahaha on the boy. and i love that rawr pic of maggie.

Karen said...

this kid needs an acronym like FFG!

Like the background!

Finlands finest said...

I agree nickname him something like the lost boy!! haha

Martha said...

Perhaps he could be nicknamed "Birth Control", or BC, or Pill. Its kids like that which make me wonder about having kids.
But then I think about my niece and nephews and other wonderful kids and think "I want ooonne"