Thursday, August 23, 2007

So the HOLE (as in a$$) that keeps posting with my name was "kind" enough to explain how they are doing it. You have to turn off anonymous comments in your blog and then they can't be a "fake" version of you. I've had anonymous turned off and I think that's why they can't post with others names in my blog. So, if you just go to your blogger dashboard you can not allow anonymous comments. That will also solve our "reader" problem. :)

Okay, that's enough for now. Oh, and it's really me posting....because if you weren't really me, you wouldn't know that Karen has touched my husband in "special places" when we were in college and really drunk. LOL!!!!! Karen, back me up!

3 comments:

Martha said...

that person needs to learn how to keep secrets so they could have continued the torture...except they can't they still use it to post comments on other's blogs?

Mamma Sarah said...

Wow, I can't believe this. I'm so glad that I've always had the anonymous on. :-) Glad you were told what the problem was.

Karen said...

i suppose take it as a compliment that someone wants to be you! (?)