First, let me say a heartfelt thank you to those of you who sent your support yesterday. I was having quite the craptacular morning and I really just needed to blow off some steam. It's very theraputic for me. I esp appreciate that fact that those people with babies or having babies were understanding and didn't take it personally. Because it's not personal. And I finally talked to the doctor this morning about the whole weird cycle thing and we're once again going in a new direction, which I'm pretty happy about, even if it will cost us $600 a month. Donations are being accepted..hahaha...if you want to know more, email me.
Okay, moving right along....
1. I'm going to a dinner tonight that finishes up Kendall's interview in Troy. He's been there all day meeting people and schmoozing. I didn't find out until yesterday that I was actually invited to the dinner at the end. When the coordinator called to confirm everything with Kendall she asked if I was coming to dinner. He said, "I didn't know she was invited, nothing indicated she was." The woman was very nice and apologized and said I was always invited. This now means that I'm forced to dress up and be nice to people. HAHA.
2. The way you're treated when you look like a scrub....I went to the mall this morning to return some things I had ordered online that I didn't like in person. In both stores (Gap and American Eagle) I was given strange looks and very little customer service. Why? I think it's because I looked scrubby. I hadn't taken a shower yet and was wearing sweats and a sweatshirt.
3. I will give props to the one employee at Gap who was thoroughly helpful in discussing jeans with me. AND I would like to also note that she was definitely not their standard Size 0 employee. She was actually probably a size 18 or 20. And she looked GREAT! She was wearing all GAP clothing and looked very cute. So props to Gap for hiring someone who's bigger than my pinky.
4. I want to be a foot model when I grow up. It was mostly prompted by our viewing of Zoolander the other night. Every time we watch it, I'm always fascinated by David Duchovney's character who was a hand model who has encapsulated his hand to preserve it. After my pedicure yesterday, I couldn't stop staring at my feet. They look so cute! Now I know I don't have "perfect" feet, but I'd say mine are pretty cute painted. Maybe even one of my better body features. I'm even leaving a picture for you all to enjoy. If you've never had a pedicure, I highly reccommend them!

3 comments:
cute feet indeed!
I like the color! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
woo hoo!!! check those tootsies out :-)
Post a Comment