So we got the Journal of Family Practice in the mail today, and Kendall's article is in it! He's famous! It even has a link on the main website for the journal! HOORAY!!!!! Unfortunately, I can't post the link to the article, because you have to be a journal member to read it. If you'd like to see it, I can give you the user name and password to view it. As long as you promise not to share it with anyone else.....
Yeah for famous husbands! Doctors all over the country will be reading his article about emergency contraceptives!
5 comments:
That's wonderful. Kendall is great. You should take a picture of the journal cover and post it... :-D
Yay for publications! I have a Food Safety mag with a synopsis of some work I had done. It's exciting!!!
Now your husband is not only hot and smart and amazingly talented (which we all knew of course), but the whole world will know it!
Congrats Kendall!!!
Woo hoo!
Post a Comment