Tuesday, August 05, 2008

As Ricky Bobby Would Say....

Dear 8 pound 6 ounce Baby Jesus, thank you for getting my Double Issue of People Magazine to me today. I am so grateful to have this magazine in a time of need, when my husband is leaving me for 4 days to go to Chicago. And Dear Tiny, Infant, Jesus, thank you for allowing People to have the 14 million dollars they needed so that crazed people like me could get a glimpse at babies that mean absolutely nothing to my life. Amen.

I know, I'm probably going to hell for that.....

5 comments:

Finlands finest said...

They have that 14 million because of loyal readers like you ;)

Anne said...

I love that movie.


Awww, Grandma, not my prison shanks!

If you're going to hell, then I'll meet you at the gates.

Karen said...

that frickin' cracked me up because after i read it, i prayed it too!

Viki said...

Love it!

Martha said...

I don't get it. I don't know that movie.