Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm going into hiding for a while folks. I've been super busy and haven't been feeling the greatest with this spring weather so I'm going to MIA in blog world for a while. I hope you all understand. I plan on dropping into your blogs still though to keep up to date. I just can't handle the pressure of being my witty self for a while.

I'll come back in a few weeks, I promise.

6 comments:

MommaCarbzilla said...

Does that mean we shouldn't be playing Where in the World is Lisa? I was planning on guessing Cairo.

Anne said...

I have a hard time getting a chance to blog too...have a good break...I'll miss reading! Hope you feel better!!!

Finlands finest said...

We will miss you!

Martha said...

*hugs*
The stars must not be aligned right now - sounds like a lot of people are having a rough time. I hope you have a good hiatus. :)

Viki said...

Ditto on what Martha said. Have a good few weeks...

Laura said...

Hope you get feeling better soon!