Friday, March 09, 2007

There are so many things going through my head right now. But I can't write about them right now. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and our house hasn't sold yet. It's listed though! Just need to get the pictures up on the web and the sign in the front yard.

UPDATE: Well, the pictures are up and the sign is in the front yard! That didn't take long, did it? Here's the MLS listing Number if you want to see the listing: Listing #359640

And here's the picture of the sign in our front yard!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck on the house! The pics look really great...if those are posted through the mls listings you should get a lot of foot traffic, I would think!

Sarah said...

For some reason the huge CENTRAL AIR sign on the top makes me laugh. I don't know why!

Martha said...

The CENTRAL AIR signage amused me, as well.
WAHOO! Good luck with selling the house.

LisaMarie said...

We did that on purpose!!! A lot of houses in our neighborhood still don't have central air. And our realtor even agreed that it would be a good idea to put that up. It was my idea. =) And the best part is that it's a "good luck charm" because that exact Central Air sign just sold a house! We'll see how well it works for us!

Karen said...

now that the sign's up it makes me a little sad! i remember when you moved in!