I just want to say that I LOVE two hour delays. Here's the only problem...the guy who calls me on the phone tree isn't very good at it and I didn't get a call this morning until 6AM. Now that sounds pretty early to most of you, but usually we get like a 5:30 call. I was already up and showered today by the time the call came.
I, of course, tried to go back to bed. But I was already awake from my shower! So I ended up laying there for 40 mins and then said "screw it" and turned on the news. At least that was entertaining. And I did get to cuddle with my dogs.
Here's the other thing I love about 2 hour delays...the day is practically a waste at that point. The kids are all riled up and the periods are only like 20 minutes long. But...lunch has to stay at its regular time and length. So we end up getting hardly anything accomplished. So it actually kind of feels like most other peoples jobs. Haha, sorry, I couldn't help myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment