OMG! I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet! We've had Tivo for two days already! I think it's probably one of the greatest technological advances the world has made....right after curing cancer that is...
Anyways, we were getting frustrated with ourselves over our DVD burner. We weren't setting it up right and were forgetting to change to the channel we wanted to record. Plus, there were some time changes by DirecTV and we didn't know about them so it recorded the wrong thing a couple of times. So, we caved and ordered Tivo. Now the machine does all the thinking. I simply type in the names of the shows I want to record and select it in the menu. Then I select that I want it to record all first runs of the season, and it just does it! INCREDIBLE!
I just Tivoed the Megan Mullally Show Premier. And tonight, Deal or No Deal! I could seriously hug that machine. No...seriously! And speaking of "seriously" is anyone else incredibly excited that Grey's Anatomy is starting again this week?!!?!!?!!?!
5 comments:
I think Trey and I need to start doing this - we only watch a few different shows, but we can't keep track of when they're on.
Viki
Hooray for Deal or No Deal! I can't believe that one guy sold his case and he had the 3mil in it!!! UGH!
OMG! I didn't have to sign in as anonymous!!!! It was an accident! :-D HOORAY for BETA working on Lisa's page!
I was gonna say the same thing that Viki did...we need to get Tivo! Too many shows to tape and we're never home.
And yes, even though I'm a guy, I will admit I'm looking forward to Grey's Anatomy. Good show.
I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy!!! I never thought I would be so excited about a tv show, but I LOVE IT!!!
-Sarah
Post a Comment