I'm just in one of those moods today. Tomorrow is a field day at school and we're all dressing as the Grey's Anatomy cast, I'm McWitchy. Hehehe. I promised some friends that I would start my "Life as a Rockstar" column, something I vow to do at least once a month until Kendall graduates and starts his "real" job, when we'll start living like, of course, rockstars. I'll try to keep it under 20 a list. So here is this month's list of things we'll do when we're living like rockstars:
1. Use valet parking at malls, theaters, anywhere that offers it.
2. Use nothing but Evian water for bathing, doing laundry, washing dishes, mopping floors, etc.
3. Use $100 bills in the bathroom. (Do I really need to explain?)
4. Wear cashmere everthing. Straight down to the undies.
5. Eat prime rib at least once a week
6. Put platinum rims on our pimped out Cadillac Escalade
7. Start calling our house our "crib"
8. Use a money clip instead of a wallet to show off our wads of cash
9. Start referring to my boss as "my bitch"
10. Ram cars on the highway that piss me off
11. Own my own GAP
12. Have two walk in closets...for my shoes
13. Wear 2 carat diamond rings on both of my pinky fingers
14. Buy horses and diamonds
15. Dye Maggie's hair pink
6 comments:
He he, that was great! I think you should start doing as many things on the list that you can now - go ahead and have some fun getting "practice".
Why would you put up $100 bills as a shower curtain? :-)
I like the "Dye Maggie's hair pink", and I can totally see you with diamond rings on your pinkies, and talking like the Godfather! Ha!!
CRACK ME UP!!! I like the cashmere undies....
:) Jen
How about some diamond rings for Maggie to go along with her pink hair? If I were a rockstar I would get a little pimp hat and a diamond-handled cane for Sepp. :-)
I want to make sure I'm in the neighborhood just to use the bathroom! :-D
Post a Comment